Andrew Fisher is an FDIC-trained financial investigator. Andrew Fisher Investigations provides financial asset investigations in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, across the State of Texas and Nationwide.
Our financial asset investigators use financial investigation techniques and asset investigative techniques similar to those used by the Internal Revenue Service, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, as well as attorneys and insurance agencies nationwide. The Fort Worth and Dallas investigators at Andrew Fisher Investigations provides two types of financial and asset investigations.
Andrew Fisher Investigations Basic Asset Search
Our basic asset search includes:
- Employment or source of income
- Automobiles, boats and aircrafts
- Real property
- Business affiliations (which include corporations and limited partnerships)
- Professional licenses
- Driver’s license information
- Analysis regarding credit activity, and
- UCC Filings
The basic Financial Asset Investigation requires approximately 48 hours for a written transcript.
Andrew Fisher Investigations Advanced Asset Search
Our more extensive asset and financial profile includes each of the above in addition to:
- Civil litigation proceedings
- Bankruptcies, tax liens
- Partnership affiliations
- Dunn and Bradstreet business reports
- Deed transfers
- Business personal property information
- Federal and civil courts research
The fee for this Financial Asset Investigation requires approximately 5 days for a completed Financial Asset Investigation transcript.
Why Conduct A Financial Asset Investigation?
There are numerous reasons for conducting a financial asset investigations. Some of these include:
- Satisfy an unpaid financial judgment
- Verify income levels for an increase/decrease in alimony or child support payments
- Investigate the backgrounds of individuals or corporations for a merger, acquisition, or partnership
- Locate hidden bank accounts
- Determine financial fraud and gather proof
Whatever your need, Andrew Fisher Investigations can provide you with the answers you require to make an informed decision, in Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas, or nationwide.
Contact us today for additional details about our Financial Asset Investigations- call now at 682-262-0889.